By making a purchase with us on this website/ Mobile Application, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions-
Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Web Site. By Using This Web Site, Including Any Services Provided On Or through This Web Site (The “Site”), You Indicate That You Accept These Terms. If You Do Not Accept These Terms, Do Not Use This Site
All material on the Site including, but not limited to, pictures, illustrations, designs, icons, text, audio clips, and video clips (collectively, the “Content”) and all intellectual property rights therein, are owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by Koppersmith Ventures Pvt Ltd. (“KVPL”) and or other individuals or organizations and are protected by copyright laws. You may use Site Content for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of content is permitted. The Site Content may not otherwise be copied, downloaded, uploaded, reproduced, reposted, transmitted, deleted, modified, republished, retransmitted, reused, displayed, distributed, used outside the scope of normal Web browsing or used to create derivative works or performances without the express written permission of KVPL or the copyright owners. All other rights reserved.
OBLIGATIONS OF SITE VISITORS OR USERS.
You agree not to do any of the following while visiting or using the Site or any services provided by or through the Site:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity or indicate that you are an employee or representative of KVPL;
- post or transmit unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any images or other material depicting nudity;
- post or transmit comments containing harassing or offensive language or engage in disruptive activities online, including excessive use of the return key, shouting (ALL CAPS), or flooding;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- except as expressly permitted by the rules of this Site, post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or any other form of solicitation on the Site or through the Site;
- post, upload or transmit any Content or other material that is fraudulent or violates or infringes the rights of others, including material that violates privacy or publicity rights, or infringes copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, unless you first obtain permission from the owner or right holder, and such owner or holder agrees;
- post or transmit Content that encourages or provides instructional activities about illegal activities, in particular hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software;
- solicit other users to join or contribute money to any online service or other organization, advocate or attempt to get users to join in illegal schemes or plan or participate in scams involving other users;
- violate any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation any local, state, provincial, national or international law, any export control laws, or any regulations promulgated by any state or federal authority;
- access or use password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Site without authorization;
- frame, repackage, or otherwise re-distribute any portion of the Site; or
- Products and Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any products purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- All Orbango products are currently available in 250ml only
- Orbangojuice.com (web or app) shall send you transactional sms relating to the order and its delivery.
- The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the expected time and the price of the products ordered.
- If the products are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS) or phone call.
Prices and Payment
- All prices are in Indian Rupees
- You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication; We also reserve the right to alter the products or Services available for sale on the Website.
On the occasion that any item is incorrectly priced, we reserve the right to cancel the purchase and relist the product at the correct price.
- The total price for products (inclusive of taxes), ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all products and services provided. Payment has to be made in cash or, if available on the website, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Products will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
We will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery by us
In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded.
- If you fail to accept delivery of our products or services att the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such products and services shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such products and services shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of products, adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such products. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such products or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address;
Delivery Commitment ( If we want to give a delivery commitment/ guarantee)
- Delivery commitment is applicable upto the first barrier point of delivery location (i.e. security cabin/ reception)
Koppersmith Ventures Pvt Ltd reserves the right of changing the delivery commitment without prior information
- Delivery commitment is not applicable during public festivals or calamities or road block situations or they may be temporarily withdrawn due to difficult road conditions
- Delivery commitment is subject to product availability within the delivery zone hub
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled as the order quickly moves into delivery mode to meet our time commitments.
- We may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made;
- In the unlikely event that we deliver a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If we can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), we shall inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund.
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 2 business days. All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the product and services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event orbangojuice / KVPL has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, KVPL / Orbangojuice may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, KVPL / Orbangojuice reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- Offers are subject to KVPL / Orbango Juice discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the product Delivery or Services from us by credit card or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with India Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the India Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.